Monday, December 16, 2013

Challenge #96 ~ Anything Goes

Happy Monday!
Thank you to everyone who participated in our 
"Holiday, White on White with a Splash of Green Challenge" last week.

We had a fantastic turnout with so many amazing submissions showcasing beautiful creations with a splash of Green! The team and I had an awesome time visiting your blogs to see your creativity in action! Fabulous Job!!!

A Huge "Big" Thank You to last weeks Sponsors 
Fresh Brewed Designs
Fresh Brewed Designs

The Winner of 3 Fresh Brewed images of your choice is ... 

# 16 Lori Byrns 

Sassy Studio Designs


The Winner of 4 Sassy images of your choice is ... 

 #1 KT Fit Kitty 

Congratulations Ladies !!

Please send an email to lovetocreatechallenge@gmail.com 
with Challenge #95 WINNER in the subject line so that we can get your prize information sent to you.
You have until December 30th to claim your prize!
Our NEW Winner's Badge will be emailed to you with the prize information.

Our TOP 5 PICKS for this week are ...

#5 Jo Jo 
#10 Anna 
#12 LeAnn 
#3 Gail Scott
# 11 ANNie 

Congratulations!!!
Please send an email to lovetocreatechallenge@gmail.com 
with Challenge #95 TOP 5 in the subject line so that we can send you
our NEW TOP 5 Badge.

A BIG HUGE Thank You to everyone who played along with us last week!
You are ALL Winners in our eyes!!!

*****************************************

This will be our last Challenge for 2013!
The Design Team will be taking time off to Celebrate the Holidays with their family and friends!

Our Next Challenge will be on January 6th, 2014!

Our Fabulous Sponsors for this weeks
"Anything Goes Challenge"
are

Doctor-Digi

 Offering two (2) Digital Images of WINNER's Choice! 

Eureka Stamps

Eureka Rubber Stamps offers some wonderful hand calligraphy verses, beautiful large alphabet letters and backgrounds perfect to use as monograms or to compliment your verses and greetings, fine art animals, whimsical valentine characters, and lots of cute Christmas and birthday stamps for cat and dog lovers. Join us on Facebook and receive some fun specials not available to everyone. And, make sure you visit our blog!! Eureka Stamps offers both digital stamps and unmounted red rubber stamps.  

Offering Five (5) Eureka Stamps images of WINNER's Choice!

Di's Digi Downloads

I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter acardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughterpreferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and thisthen became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with likeminded people.
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, Ilove thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them andmake them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!

Offering a $10 Gift Certificate to Di's Digi store!


Please join us in Welcoming our Guest Designer this week!!

Vania Art

Hi! My name is Vania. I'm from Bulgaria, 35 years old, married with 2 lovely naughty boys. My education and current work is like accountant, but I like many kinds of arts. In fact I don't remember when exactly I started making cards, but I think it's been 3 years since I bought my first design paper pad and for that time I've met a lot of wonderful people with same hobby as mine. My other hobbies are home and office decorations with flowers and candles, but scrapbooking and cardmaking is my truly passion.

Vania's fabulous card using
Dr. Digi's House of Stamps  Peg Leg Pete 


Please stop by Vania's Blog to see all of her fabulous designs,
and leave her some love!

NOW for some inspiration by our Amazing Designers!

Jackie
Dr. Digi's House of Stamps Naughty or Nice ?


Lorraine
Eureka Stamps 23301 Package Tower


Maureen
Dr. Digi's House of Stamps  X-file X-mas


Mei
Eureka Stamps 23902 Cool Cat with Shades


Mian
Eureka Stamps 39401 Snowy Christmas Tree


Michelle
Eureka Stamps 38302 Peeking Moose


Ruza
Eureka Stamps 22901 Seasons Greetings Cardinal Card


Susan
Eureka Stamps 35101 Mathew 2:1-2


Zenita
Eureka Stamps 7604(552) Three Wise Men


Winners for this weeks Challenge will be announced on January 6th, 2014.

We are now offering the WINNER(s) the opportunity to join
us as a Guest Designer for a future Challenge! Good Luck!!!


To play along with this weeks Challenge PLEASE post a direct LINK to your blog post of the card/project using the INKLINKZ below, and LINK back to our Challenge from your Blog. You can join in as many other challenges as you like along with our challenge. However, you can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of three (3) times per Challenge.

Please DO NOT back-link to cards/projects that you have previously posted!

We hope you will join us this week!!!
Happy Holidays!!
Crafty Hugs' ... Love to Create Design Team

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to all winners - thank you for selecting my creations as a top 5 I am honored - Merry Christmas! Thank you for another challenge and for the DT creations - enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Wow, I see I won the Sassy Studios prize - thank you so much! I will be emailing you shortly.

    Thank you for another fun challenge - my favourite theme! Your DT projects are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the inspiration and the fun challenge, I just linked up:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    moni023 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great DT creations for your Anything Goes challenge - thank you for hosting it! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous DT makes! Thanks for the anything goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous DT creations and thanks for another great challenge. Also thank you for the challenges this year - I have really enjoyed playing along so thank you! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome DT projects & congrats to all the winners! Thanks for another super fun challenge!

    Happy holidays!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!